- It's $365 a year.
- Estimating that you pay an average of 15% interest on your credit card, you'll pay $420 a year for that $365 dollar a year cost.
- Do you pay wage taxes? Assuming 30% taxes, that means you need to earn $600 in your paycheck to cover that $420 a year financial expense.
- Adding it all up over ten years, you need $6000 to pay for $1 per day
- the $8 dollar sandwich instead of the $7 sandwich costs you $6000.
- the $3 coffee instead of the free cup of water costs you $18000.
The next step is to start getting cheap. Stop buying ANY stuff that isn't needed, and skip extra expenses. Take any savings and pay off debts. Once debts are gone, there is a lot more money to spend.