Well we all just learned about the iPad. Here are my thoughts:
- Clearly a Kindle killer, and a killer of many iPod Touch competitors such as the Zune.
- A compelling alternative to NetBooks
- All that's necessary for your typical home user.
- Aggressive 3G capabilities and pricing.
- Do I need another device? I already have a laptop and a smart phone. Really? A third device? Can I get rid of one, please?
- What is going on with MacOS X? Three versions? Mac, Phone, Pad? How and when will these platforms converge? Is this Apple's way of transitioning off the Desktop paradigm and into a new one?